Re: [ksurf] Body drag upwind or swim

  • georgeiw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006
      I am not the best at body dragging upwind. If it is really gusty and I am
      down wind from the board and getting dragged. I put the kite down with one side
      wound up so that I can swim with it on the water sideways. Get the board,
      unwind the line and relaunch. Better than losing the board, which happened to
      me once.
      George