Body drag upwind or swim

  • hungvu2000@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006
      I was out today with the 16m Waroo, had a big wipe out and was around 10
      - 20 m down wind of my board.

      The board was upside down so almost stationary at the same spot.

      Then the wind started dropping and after a couple body drag upwind, I
      was only a couple meters closer to the board.

      Fed up, I put the kite at neutral and did a few back strokes with both
      arms and legs toward the board.

      I got to the board in a few seconds after that.

      With flat kites, we have the option to do either or both...

      Hung.