Re: [ksurf] Kiteboating

  • hungvu2000@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 10 , May 31, 2006
      Most boaters would feel more familiar with kiting using their boat. To
      make kiteboating more practical and popular we should try to make it
      more familiar and appealing to them.

      Doesn't all flat LEIs have full or almost full depower capability?
      Doesn't all kites have effective safety release system by now?

      For larger LEI kite load problem, hopefully Don is still around here so
      he can share with us some of his experience with his 100m LEI (he has
      not shared that problem with me in the various emails we exchanged
      couple years ago).

      Hung.