Re: [ksurf] kites for sale

  • Jan W Couhig
    Message 1 of 7 , May 17 10:02 PM
      He is doing you a big favor. Don't expect that kind of price anywhere
      else. Those kites are still selling at almost MSRP with the new ones
      expected sometime in August.

      If I were you I would take that deal whether you can get rid of the
      other kites or not. Put the bridal mod on, and you will have one hell
      of a kite for 1/5th the price anyone else is going to get.