Kitestock June 3 and 4th, Mitchell's Bay, Ontario, Canada

  • Tim Blanchard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2006
      Hi all,

      Again this year Surf Culture Canada will be hosting kitestock at Mitchell's Bay on
      June 3 & 4th. All the major brand reps will be there to demo the 2006 gear and top local riders and a few international team riders will be present for the boardercross and expression session thru our secret slick spots, transported there on our 40ft pontoon boat.

      Saturday evening from 8pm - 1 am, the riders party sponsored by redbull will be held at Bob N Bouys Restaurant 50 meters from the beach. We have a ton of door prizes and will be raffling off a kite from best, drysuit a board or 2 and harnesses, etc, etc...
      The band Ruth's Hat will be rocking the house during the evening as always.

      For more info check out our the site www.kitestock,ca and our local forum www.learntokite.com for more details.

      Tim Blanchard
      Surf Culture Canada
      www.SurfCultureCanada.ca