Re: [ksurf] kites for sale

  • MARQ MORRISON
    Message 1 of 12 , May 17, 2006
      hola

      i'm selling a 12m Caution Answer (black) Hybrid/Bow
      kite.$1050. Used three times. excellent condition.
      Plus it has an after market 2 pump system. the only
      Answer to have one. retail price $1400. still has the
      feel of a C kite but all the depower and range of a
      bow kite. really jumps like a C kite.

      email: cattlebone@...

      http://mail.yahoo.com