Re: Crossbow bridle pulley modification

  • bhsu24
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2006
      I moded my 12 crossbow a couple weeks ago and i love it very much less
      bar pressure as well as a pretty significant turning speed.

      bryan

      http://www.kiteforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2324595&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=crossbow+bar+pressure&start=20

      > Erik

    • Jan W Couhig
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2006
        I did the mod. The Xbow is an incredible kite with the mod! Without
        it, there is way too much bar pressure.

        The kites are advancing all the time. I wonder just how good they can
        get.

        I saw a contra this weekend. It had one pump, better construction, and
        the same mod stock.

        I can emagin that if the tech keeps getting better, there are going to
        be spinoff sports that are related, but not exactly the same thing as
        kiteboarding.

        It's like the evolution of a species to flight. I can't help but have
        that go through my head everytime I send the Xbow, and sheet in.

        Homo Sapien -> Homo Legaignaut