Fort Worth KIte boarding

  • Damon Price
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2006
      I'm new to the sport if would like to know when you all go to lake
      benbrook . So I can get some help on my first launch. I bought a Nashi
      5 line boxer 2 kite, litewave freestyle board,I have been flying a
      trainer kite for two weeks,and seen a few videos now Im ready to ski .

      thanks Damon Price my cell# is 817-913-6793