Re: [ksurf] Where to kiteboard in Fort Worth

  • herberth hd
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2006
      Hi, i have bought a Yarga 15 and i want to know how can i use the attachement that are in the leading edge, or are they useless?
      Thanks.
      Herberth

      Damon Price <damoncprice@...> escribió:
      Please let me know if you know any one that kiteboards in Fort Worth
      Tx. I just bought my first kite and I need Help . Thanks Damon

      to the most frequently asked questions.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Jon Grantham
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2006
        Hey Damon,

        The only decent place in Tarrant county for south winds is Benbrook lake at the thunderbird field ( RC planes). There is a small friendly group of us there regularly, and in fact we currently have a couple of rookies here learning the ropes.so you will have some company.
        If you want any more info or just want to chat drop me a note.

        Jon Grantham
        jongrantham@...
        817 313-4437