Where to kiteboard in Fort Worth

  • Damon Price
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2006
      Please let me know if you know any one that kiteboards in Fort Worth
      Tx. I just bought my first kite and I need Help . Thanks Damon
    • herberth hd
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2006
        Hi, i have bought a Yarga 15 and i want to know how can i use the attachement that are in the leading edge, or are they useless?
        Thanks.
        Herberth

        Damon Price <damoncprice@...> escribió:
        Please let me know if you know any one that kiteboards in Fort Worth
        Tx. I just bought my first kite and I need Help . Thanks Damon

        to the most frequently asked questions.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Jon Grantham
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2006
          Hey Damon,

          The only decent place in Tarrant county for south winds is Benbrook lake at the thunderbird field ( RC planes). There is a small friendly group of us there regularly, and in fact we currently have a couple of rookies here learning the ropes.so you will have some company.
          If you want any more info or just want to chat drop me a note.

          Jon Grantham
          jongrantham@...
          817 313-4437