Re: [ksurf] Youngest and oldest kiters

  • Lex Lissauer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2006
      I wonder indeed who are the oldest and youngest kitesurfers in the world.
      The oldest I know is a 67 year old owner of a pousada (resort) in Combuco,
      Brasil and he started kitesurfing 2 years ago. I know his name, but I am not
      sure if he likes his name on the forum. The pousadas website is
      http://www.kitersparadise-cumbuco.com