Flat kites are great for teaching

  • hungvu2000@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2006
      I am teaching Dan (11 years old) today on the 9m Waroo.

      It's a great kite for teaching. Dan handled it quite well and did not
      have to go through the submarine pull as most of us had with the classic
      kites.

      The range of the kite is so great that I just pull on the trim strap
      half way to fit Dan's weight and then release it fully when I need to
      ride and demo to Dan.

      Dan got on the board and going both direction. Water relaunch is a
      piece of cake to him now.

      At the end of the day, he even did a good transition and going up wind.

      Hung.