Re: Kitesurfing on the coast of Ceara, Brazil - Info, video & slideshow

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2006
      Looks like paradise. My Brasilian wife and I bought a place on the
      beach in Vila Velha,Espirito Santo last year and it's great but nowhere
      near as windy as the Norteast. Looking forward to spending time outside
      Fortaleza at all the awesome beaches. I've got a bunch of friends that
      have travelled to paracura, cumbuco etc and have come back raving.Post
      some more stuff about Vila Prea etc.Enjoy, we're still kiting in full
      rubber and 40 degree water up here in Northeast USA~muito frio !!!