Flat kite low end

  • hungvu2000@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 3:57 PM
      I rode my 16m Waroo today in wind where other kiters were using 16m
      Waroo and classic LEI 17m.

      In the end, there were only two 16m Waroos left flying and I was the
      only one who can go upwind.

      I would guess the 16m Waroo low end is around 18m to 19m classic LEI.

      So for flat kites, just add 15% to 20% to both the high end and low end
      wind range of a classic LEI of the same size.

      P.S., To use all of the Waroo high end and low end, you need to play
      with the connection on the back line pig tail.

      Hung.