Flat kite high end

  • hungvu2000@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      I went out to day with the Waroo 9m in strong wind probably in the 20 to
      30 knots range.

      Other kiters get beaten up on 8m classic kites. Some doing OK on 7m
      classic and some even on 5m classic kites.

      So I estimated the high range of the Waroo 9m for me is around 7m (I am
      light but have known to use the same kite size as average kiters).

      Hung.