Re: [ksurf] I went with the One.

  • Lex Lissauer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2006
      Thanks for the great story. In the end it is with kites like with women: You
      have your ideas about the ideal one and which one would be suited to you and
      in the end you go for the one that FEELS best, even if it has none of the
      desired features. Fortunately with kites it is a bit (just a bit) easier to
      try them first.

      Anyway, nice that you found the One.