[Fwd: Elena ( ex Tornado St. Lucia) : about a new windy paradise....]

  • hungvu2000@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 6:07 PM
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Elena ( ex Tornado St. Lucia) : about a new windy paradise....
      Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 19:31:30 +0200
      From: Elena Sparta' <office@...>
      To: Elena Sparta' <office@...>

      Dear Kite/ Windsurfing Friends,

      I hope you are well.

      I am currently working on my new project: a new " Windy Paradise" where
      giving you my warm welcome and guaranteeing you great time.

      Being about "YOUR vacation" I thought that having a feedback from each of
      you about your preferences and wishes, it would be very useful to finalize
      my choice.

      Therefore, I would like to ask you kindly to take a couple of minutes to
      return me the attached survey filled out.

      I take the chance to inform you about my new web site( currently, under
      construction)and new email addresses:

      <http://www.tornadokiteandsurf.com/> www.tornadokiteandsurf.com

      <mailto:office@...> office@...

      <mailto:elena@...> elena@...

      Please note:

      <mailto:Office@...> Office@... is not working any
      longer.

      Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as conveniently possible

      Happy Easter & Good wind !

      Elena

      Elena Sparta'

      Tornado Kite & Surf