Cabrinha's Customer Support ?

  • mzrt0
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2006
      Hi all,

      I tried to get answers from Cabrinha's customer support, and got no
      answer
      either.
      I'm very disappointed with the way Cabrinha is treating their customers.

      Could anyone help me answering those questions?

      Following is the unanswered email and questions I had originally sent to
      support@...:
      -------------------------------->
      Hi,

      I recently bought a Switchblade 12.

      I took kiteboarding lessons on a different kite. I am a still begginner.

      As a beginner I heard that this kite would be ideal to me.
      However I'm somewaht disappointed with the user manual. The manual is
      missing

      information, and it has errors that could lead to serious safety issues.

      I'm having a really hard time trying to figure out how the CAS works.

      Here's a list of errors I found:

      1- On the page number 9, the manual describes the item # 4 of the page
      8 as
      "Depower

      (Front) Line Attachment Point". There is no #4 printed on page 8

      2- On the page number 9, the manual describes the item # 15 of the
      page 8 as

      "Power/Depower Extensions". There is no #15 printed on page 8

      3- On page number 14 it says "(Crossbow CS) Pull on the black ball to
      depower
      (Fig.

      1)". Fig 1 shows a hand pulling one ball, which I undrestood as being
      red,
      because the

      black ball is shown free on the same picture.

      4- On page number 14 it says "(Crossbow CS) To increase power pull on
      the red
      ball

      (Fig. 2)". Fig 2 shows a hand pulling one ball, which is impossible to
      determine it's

      color, because the other ball is not shown free on the same picture.

      5-The Swichtblade addendum page says "5. Depower Extension(red)" and
      "6-Re-Power

      Extension (black)". This is the oposite of what I listed on item 4 above.

      6- The Manual is printed in black and white. Should you have printed the
      pictures

      pages in color, this would be more obvious.

      If you ever intend to print an errata for this, please put my name in
      your list
      of

      people to send the errata to. I paid a lot of money for this kite and
      I think I

      deserve the right to have this info corrected.

      Please answer me a simple question, which color is depower and which is
      increase power?

      Although disapointed which such confusing information, I still believe
      this is
      good

      kite and I think Cabrinha has a big reputation on building kites.

      I was thinking of getting a Switchblade size 9, please let me know
      when you
      have it on sale.

      Thank you,

      Mozart Brocchini

      If anyone was able to get an answer from Cabrinh