Re: [ksurf] Wind for Cabrihna 19.5

  • CCKiteboarder@hotpop.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2006
      Generally speaking the bigger the kite the smaller the wind range.
      With a big kite you still need a min of 8 - 10? mph to get it in the
      air then it all depends on your weight. The heavier you are the the
      more you will be able to handle. At 230 lbs I use a 16 from 14 - 20
      mph. I would use a 19 if winds were smooth and steady from 12 - 15?
      mph or so I think. Hope this helps.

      Steve
      Carson City, Nevada, USA
      Starting to get excited cuz the weather is warming up and the lake is
      full : )

      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com ===
      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Nieto, Gonzalo
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2006
        Hi. U can find the wind range in cabrinha.com
        But whit the 19.5 U have a a big change to ride whit out wind. 8 knots. may be. But always depends, in th board, your wheight a your skill.-
        see U
        Good winds.-
        Bombacha.-

        I`m new to this sport and I would like to know what kind of wind I
        need for my Cabrihna Contra 19.5m I was told that this is a good
        choice for light wind area as the one I live but what is the exact
        range.
        Cheers

        to the most frequently asked questions.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Visite http://www.cablevision.com.ar
        Visite http://www.fibertel.com.ar

        Este mensaje es confidencial. Puede contener informacion amparada por el secreto comercial.
        Si usted ha recibido este e-mail por error, debera eliminarlo de su sistema.
        No debera copiar el mensaje ni divulgar su contenido a ninguna persona. Muchas gracias.

        This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is privileged or not
        authorized to be disclosed. If you have received it by mistake, delete it from your system.
        You should not copy the messsage nor disclose its contents to anyone. Many thanks.