Re: [ksurf] [Fwd: Re: Positive experience at the Kitehouse in Key West FL]

  • Marshall Case
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2006
      Thanksgiving week 2004 and 2005 were great experiences
      kiting out n the falts in Key West. Paul and/or Nick
      provided excellent instruction to my teenage daughter
      and I. Compared to other schools the Kitehouse
      provided more individual attention, flexibility, range
      of equipment, and safety than others. The
      fundamentals we learned were invaluable.
      Marshall