RE: [ksurf] Slingshot secrets ...

  • Mark Pronk
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2006
      They're not hiding anything more (or less) then other manufacturors.

      Kites are almost all produced in just a few chinese companies that build
      them on demand.

      What i found out for instance, is that the factory that builds Flysurfer
      kites, also builds the Globerider Sonic kites. The clothflap that is
      attached to the bag describing what's inside was written by a guy with
      110% the same handwriting... Now you might say it's coincidential... I
      beg to differ though, unless all chinese workers are tought to write
      exactly alike.

      My 2 cents.

      Mark
      Foilzone.com