Slingshot secrets ...

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 22, 2006
      Hello

      Does any one know the location of factories where they
      make the kites. I am going to China and would like to
      visit one of these locations and see how the whole
      process works. Especially the bladder trick !
      You can visit a car manufacturer, but what is the
      mistery with the kite manufacturers.
      Slingshot R & D told me flat out that they do not give
      out that information!! Are they hiding something ??
      tx
      Eric

      http://mail.yahoo.com