Nice board!

  • hungvu2000@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2006
    • Lex Lissauer
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2006
        Isn't it weird that the cheapest kiteboard is more expensive than the
        fanciest wakeboard, sometimes even including the bindings. Even
        wakeboard-style footstraps are more expensive than bindings. And wakeboards
        are much stronger. And heavier, but so what?

        As I do both kite- and wakeboarding (finnless) I would love to give this
        board a try.