4th ANNUAL KITEXPO CALIFORNIA 2006: Pismo Beach, May 19-21

  • flygirl93402
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2006
      KITEXPO CA 2006!
      Brought to you by The Kiteboarder Magazine, Kiteforum.com &
      Xtremebigair.com

      With all the new bow/SLE/flat kites and other innovations in
      kiteboarding, you won't want to miss KiteXpo 2006! Come test all the
      latest 2006 gear FOR FREE at KiteXpo 2006* in Pismo Beach,
      California.

      Located halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, Pismo Beach
      is a perfect venue for a testing event. Pismo offers a wide sandy
      beach and 8 miles of coastline; enough room for manufacturers to
      showcase their full 2006 line and plenty of space for you to test
      all the new stuff! Don't miss this opportunity to meet directly with
      kiteboarding manufacturers and ride the newest equipment at one of
      California's best and most consistent kiteboarding locations.

      Kitexpo 2006*
      Pismo Beach, California
      May 19-21, 2006
      On-Site Registration 10:30a-3p
      Testing Hours 11a-5p
      *Testing is only open to intermediate plus level riders who can go
      upwind.

      Pre-registration:
      Help us plan food for the FREE BBQ! Win a DaKine harness for pre-
      registering online through
      April 30, 2006. www.xtremebigair.com/kitexpo

      Lodging/RV/Camping Info:
      www.classiccalifornia.com
      We suggest you pre-register online and book your hotel or
      RV/campsite asap as May is the beginning of high season on the
      Central Coast and rooms may be scarce……

      We have obtained discounts on local hotels for the KiteXPO vendors
      and sponsors. You can book your accommodation with these hotels at
      the discounted price below. Be sure to mention discount code:
      XtremeBigAir-KiteXpo

      Sand Castle Inn 800-822-6606 $189-std, $239-Pier,$279-Ocean
      Beach Comber Inn 805-773-5505 $109-1 Bed, $129-2 Beds
      Pismo Beach Hotel 805-773-4445 $89-Queen, $99-King
      Sea Venture Resort 800-662-5545 $189-Spa Deluxe Room
      For more economical accommodations, try Motel 6 or Rose Garden Inn
      (rooms start at $40 double occ).

      More info:
      Kinsley, Xtreme Big Air
      info@...
      805.773.9200

      Marina, The Kiteboarder Magazine
      marina@...
    • Thierry Dehove
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2006
        New 7 Free caribbean Wallpapers inside my Kite
        Tropical Paradise,

        Enjoy,
        Thierry Dehove
        http://www.tropical-paradise.net