For sale: 2003 Globerider Lift 17.3M and 2004 Globerider Lift2 12M both,COMPLETE

  • Butch Alleje
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2006
      2003 Globerider Lift 17.3M and 2004 Globerider Lift2 12M both
      complete: each kite has it own: bag,pump,repair kit,bar/lines.

      The 17.3M has a slow leak on one of the smallest bladders but I have
      a brand new replacement airtime bladder for it that you just have to
      install. Color orange/gery

      The 12M is like new, flown only a few times but has a 1.5 inch tear
      which has been repaired proffessionaly by North Sails. This 12M is a
      super kite and like I mentioned is like new. Color Blue/Neon green.

      If you want pics just let me know, I could not get any pics right now
      since it is winter outside but if you wanted I will bring them in for
      pics.

      Total price: $900.00 for both.

      Thanks,

      Gerard