Kite spots on Bay of Biscay?

  • Julian Luttrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2006
      Hi all,

      I shall be going to the west coast of France with the family this
      summer, and wondered if there are any good spots on the Vendee coast, or
      the south of Brittany? I'm advanced beginner stage - happily cruising up
      and down, but no tricks as yet - so no huge shore breaks if possible:)

      Julian

      --
      Julian Luttrell
      julian@...

      The variety that survives best is the one that best survives