RE: [ksurf] Beginner kiteboards

  • George
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
      I got the Slinghsot Drake 147 as my 2nd board (my
      first was a Lw 169). I had a real problem staying
      upwing with this board while learning. It is
      quite narrow and has lots of rocker for surf
      riding, but not that good for under-powered riding.
      However, once you get better and feel more confident
      taking a a bigger kite out, it should work OK. It
      edges well, but is very stiff. (I weigh 160
      lbs/73kgs)

      George.

      --- "Klotz, Michael MD"

      http://mail.yahoo.com