Quick Tip for temp board leash

  • LA2WNDSRF@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 5:31 PM
      A FYI for you. I don't use a board leash normally, but,
      I found I had to come into shore the other day instead of re-launching my
      kite from the water because I didn't want to let go of my board (un leashed
      to me).
      and swim for it later and/or possibly lose it

      A friend of mine said he has a short temporary use leash for this kind of
      thing.

      So now i keep a short thin leash for temporary board attachment to me,
      while I swim to my kite in order for it to set up properly to relaunch from
      the water.
      Haven't used it yet, but not anxious to either.
      Good luck

      Scott
      Imagine Positive Experiences
      for Positive Changes