the END of this group ???

  • Tunico Lage
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2006
      To the owner/moderator of this mailing list.

      I have been a subscriber of this group since 1998. For many years it has
      been a source of information, friendship and fun.
      Recently I have been receiving A LOT of spam from the group.
      No news, no conversation...just spam !

      I would be very sad to unsubscribe from this list.

      Please do something !

      Thanks,

      Tunico Lage