Re: [ksurf] Trying to get started...fuggedaboutit!

  • M Silva
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 13, 2006
      LOL, here's something that should have tipped you off, this guys other ebay
      store items are male adult novelty underwear such as " Funny Exotic Sexy Hot
      Elephant snake Thong Underwear" BWAAAHHHAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAA!!
      <http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8370979609&ssPageName=MER
      C_VI_ReBay_Pr12_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT>

      And it appears they know nothing of kites, to be stupid enough to put a
      picture of a frenzy with the name of their kite on the picture, that's some
      balls, or total ignorance.

      Check ikitesurf.com. Or I can sell you a name brand, as new 3m ozone little
      devil for $250. Flown 5 times, less than 1 hr flying time on it, no crashes.
      Pulls A LOT.

      --
      "One year ago today, the time for excuse-making has come to an end."‹George
      W. Bush Washington, D.C., Jan. 8, 2003