Re: [ksurf] Trying to get started...fuggedaboutit!

  • M Silva
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 13, 2006
      To put it simply, you get what you pay for. If the money's tight, it's EVEN
      MORE IMPORTANT to buy the quality shit. Leave it to the people with enough
      money to blow, to try out a cheap unknown kite, because it might be OK, for
      shits and giggles.

      You need to buy a quality kite that will take beginner punishment, and will
      still hold some value beyond that. Buying this kite is throwing your money
      out the window, unless you've flown it, or know someone who has, and swore
      it's a great value.

      Good kites hold their value. Look what people are getting for blade mk 1's
      and original arcs and wipikas, people still looking for them and riding
      them. The choice is clear...

      Besides, flimsy cheap material will turn you off and frustrate you. These
      are things you pay for too, not with money, but infinitely more costly.

      Fuggedaboutit!

      Peace and love,
      Mykl

      --
      Procrastinate Now
    • M Silva
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 13, 2006
        LOL, here's something that should have tipped you off, this guys other ebay
        store items are male adult novelty underwear such as " Funny Exotic Sexy Hot
        Elephant snake Thong Underwear" BWAAAHHHAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAA!!
        <http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8370979609&ssPageName=MER
        C_VI_ReBay_Pr12_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT>

        And it appears they know nothing of kites, to be stupid enough to put a
        picture of a frenzy with the name of their kite on the picture, that's some
        balls, or total ignorance.

        Check ikitesurf.com. Or I can sell you a name brand, as new 3m ozone little
        devil for $250. Flown 5 times, less than 1 hr flying time on it, no crashes.
        Pulls A LOT.

        --
        "One year ago today, the time for excuse-making has come to an end."‹George
        W. Bush Washington, D.C., Jan. 8, 2003