KiteFair 2006

  • Husnu BAYLAV
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      We are programing to organise a KiteFair in JULY 06 at Kitesurfbeach Turkey.We invite all the manufacturers and international kitemags for free of charge.(no fair charges) Pls contact us at info@...

      For all the Kiteboarders around the globe,There will be demos for 06 and 07 kites and boards(new bows,foil and c kites),(new board designs) ,longdistance and freestyle races.24 hrs of partying.

      Early reservation will have up to % 30 off for the accomodation prices.
      Best Regards.Husnu Baylav.

      www.kitesurbeach.com
      info@...

      Sponsored by