Re: [ksurf] kite adjustment

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2006
      Hi there

      Just at the body dragging stage myself in the UK... cos of my weight
      though (300lb) my smallest kite I prefered to water drag with was a
      Peter Lynn Guerilla II 9mtr. I loved using this kite in the cannaries
      and Cyprus as it was so smooth in the air at turning, ald also very
      easy to water re-launch (as long as it wasnt bow tied).

      I sold the GII as i never really thought it would be a decent kitesurf
      kite due to power to weight factor. I also use an X3 Naish for
      dragging and sure do have to keep that baby moving, and very seldomly
      have it anywhere near zenith, usually 10 oclock, pulls like a train
      though.

      I have lessons arranged for the Algarve in April and taking a Naish
      TTPRO 134 with 12m X3, 16m V4 and 19 Slingy Fuel. Think the 16 will be
      the order of the day though, and DEFFO need to get electric pump for
      the Fuel (PHEW)..... Also have a 25m V4 and have flown that ONCE on
      land obviously unhooked, blimey 5mph of wind and it was lifting me
      straight off my feet, if not a little slowly. Not bad for a 20 stone
      bloke. Wouldnt do it again though :o|

      Oh I buggy too, with 3, 4, 5, 7.2 Ozone Samurai's + Flexifoil Big Tyre

      Just my adventures so far...