Invitation to KiteFair 2006

  • Husnu BAYLAV
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2006
      Dear Friends,
      We are programing to organise a KiteFair in JULY 06 at Kitesurfbeach Turkey.We invite all the manufacturers and international kitemags for free of charge.
      (no fair charges) Pls contact us at info@...

      There will be demos for 06 and 07 kites and boards ,l ongdistance and freestyle races.24 hrs of partying.Best Regards.Husnu Baylav.

      www.kitesurbeach.com