Re: [ksurf] Where are we?

  • georgeiw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2005
      That is true that the seasmik and davinci were prototypes for the flat foils
      but also.
      The first foils, f-one could not depower at all.
      Then the flysurfer achieved much more depower than the inflatos when the
      davinci and seasmik and f-one were dead.
      anyway ask Bruno.
      the foils also had the bad rap of not being able to relaunch. But nothing
      relaunches as easily as a flysurfer.
      Nothing absorbs gusts as well as an arc or auto zeniths.
      I see no need to choose sides. I only want to give each guy his do. And I
      also do it by buying all of the brands for their particular niche.

      I look forward to buying a cabrinha crossbow and at the same time the
      flysurfer speed..
      George