Re: [ksurf] Best place to spend 2 weeks in Jan-Feb

  • suntrax
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 20, 2005
      Suntrax

      Cape Town - South Africa

      Check wind daily at http://www.windfinder.com/windreports/windreports_online_za1.htm

      Regards

      Brian

      > The title say's it all.
      >
      > Where would yall go for a 2 week kite vacate during Jan-Feb...

      Regards
      Brian

      Contact :: Suntrax, Bayside Centre, Cape Town, South Africa.
      Tel & Fax: +27 (0) 21 556 0044, Cell: 082 465 6696
      info@...
      www.suntrax.co.za

    • Mark Pronk
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 20, 2005
        Brian's got it right... South Africa rOx when it comes to spending ur
        time in those months.

        I've been to the other side of the country, at the Indian Sea region,
        still wicked surfing @ several nice spots!

        Weather is great, winds are plenty, people are nice and it's still
        affordable.

        Mark
        Foilzone.com