Best place to spend 2 weeks in Jan-Feb

  • vela2scuba
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2005
      The title say's it all.

      Where would yall go for a 2 week kite vacate during Jan-Feb...
    • Robert Thompson
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 19, 2005
        jamaica ,or Trinidad+Tobago call Andrew 18765430169
        he is in jamaica good contact jamaica is kicking right
        now try the caribbean.
        R.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • suntrax
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 20, 2005
          Suntrax

          Cape Town - South Africa

          Check wind daily at http://www.windfinder.com/windreports/windreports_online_za1.htm

          Regards

          Brian

          > The title say's it all.
          >
          > Where would yall go for a 2 week kite vacate during Jan-Feb...

          Regards
          Brian

          Contact :: Suntrax, Bayside Centre, Cape Town, South Africa.
          Tel & Fax: +27 (0) 21 556 0044, Cell: 082 465 6696
          info@...
          www.suntrax.co.za

        • Mark Pronk
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 20, 2005
            Brian's got it right... South Africa rOx when it comes to spending ur
            time in those months.

            I've been to the other side of the country, at the Indian Sea region,
            still wicked surfing @ several nice spots!

            Weather is great, winds are plenty, people are nice and it's still
            affordable.

            Mark
            Foilzone.com