Spring kiting!

  • ScubaTony
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2005
      Have you considered Cozumel? Good accommodations, great wind and
      warm clear water!! Nice Mexican food and lots of fun in the evenings to be
      had. Especially during spring break!

      Just my thoughts. I live here!!

      Tony

      From: "ask" <cjh60@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 01:57:29 -0000
      From: "ask" <cjh60@...>
      Subject: Kiteboarding Vacation Suggestions wanted -- Cabarete?

      I am thinking of going on a Kiteboarding vacation in March or April
      and could use some suggestions. To date, I have only taken a one day
      lesson at Napeague on Long Island. Hatteras would be ideal, but it's
      probably a little early in the season.

      I'm thinking of Cabarete. Suggestions? Good spot? All comments welcome.