Help, Help !! - Fanatic Dragonfly 7,5

  • christian
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2005
      hello all together !!
      i have bought the dragonfly as a used kite but in top condition. I
      tried to fly the kite but I have problems with the trim and the
      depower or better brake line to the middle of the bar. In germany I
      canĀ“t find any help to get the kite in better condition so I hope that
      somebody of yours is able to help me with some tipps or tricks to
      handle the kite.

      Thanks a lot and good wind to all of yours !

      Christian from germany