Re: Malibu= Ft. Lauderdale

  • richrdwest
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2005
      Dude- I'm good friends with Hobie Alter and he had NOTHING to do with
      shutting down Clark Foam. Watch your keyboard and shut your pie hole
      about stuff you know nothing about. I hate when people spread rumors,
      especially something so stupid as that one.

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, vela2scuba <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Sorry to hear you had a bad experience beginning in this soooooooo fun
      > sport. I'm glad to read you got up and rode, then went back out for at
      > least one more run. Good for you. Screw that dude.
      >
      > I had basically the same thing happen in Ft. Laud to a "IKO" teacher
      > that wanted to charge as much as a new board costs. The dude sat in
      > his chair, shades on and no eye contact (sales fubar) and I told him I
      > was from Hood River then he layed into me like I was the devil????
      >
      > They exist on both coasts.
      >
      > How bout Hobie Alter and his cohort shutting down "Clark foam"
      > production!!!!!!!!!! Now that' news.....

    • M Silva
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2005
        DING DING DING DING!!!

        --
        "Unfairly but truthfully, our party has been tagged as being against things.
        Anti-immigrant, for example. And we're not a party of anti-immigrants. Quite
        ‹Cleveland, July 1, 2000