Kitesurf the Phillippines

  • rosshagen59
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2005
      I will be in Leyte and then Boracay for one month in dec. Can any one
      tell me the 2 or 3 best size kites to bring? I am thinking a 16, 12,
      and 8. But maybe it should be 20, 16, 12. Any special insites are
      much appriciated. Thanks!

      Ross in Florida.
    • David San
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2005
        From now through march winds are good on Boracay,although they may have some light days too.Best you bring 16 down 8 meter because it can really pick up !!! or you could rent some gear from a friend of Hangin kiteboarding center ask for Nenette Graf

        rosshagen59 <rosshagen@...> wrote: I will be in Leyte and then Boracay for one month in dec. Can any one
        tell me the 2 or 3 best size kites to bring? I am thinking a 16, 12,
        and 8. But maybe it should be 20, 16, 12. Any special insites are
        much appriciated. Thanks!

        Ross in Florida.

        to the most frequently asked questions.

        Yahoo! Groups Links