Re: [ksurf] BVI / Tortola in December

  • Jeoffrey Nathan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2005
      Where did you rent your boat from and what size/how many people are going?

      mstreger <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      Howdy: I'm headed to BVI in December for a week on a bareboat charter.
      I'd really appreciate any first-hand recommendations on the typical
      wind conditions. I'm trying to figure out if I can leave the BIG kite
      (20m) and board at home. We'll have the flexibility of having a boat,
      so hopefully that will increase the launching options. THANK YOU!

      to the most frequently asked questions.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • mstreger
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2005
        We are renting from SunSail on Beef Island, I think, and there are 10
        people going... although I'm not sure which boat configuration we've
        reserved. Anything in particular I should be looking for (or not
        looking for) in terms of the the boat size, etc? thanks...