BVI / Tortola in December

  • mstreger
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2005
      Howdy: I'm headed to BVI in December for a week on a bareboat charter.
      I'd really appreciate any first-hand recommendations on the typical
      wind conditions. I'm trying to figure out if I can leave the BIG kite
      (20m) and board at home. We'll have the flexibility of having a boat,
      so hopefully that will increase the launching options. THANK YOU!
    • Jeoffrey Nathan
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2005
        Where did you rent your boat from and what size/how many people are going?

        mstreger <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        Howdy: I'm headed to BVI in December for a week on a bareboat charter.
        I'd really appreciate any first-hand recommendations on the typical
        wind conditions. I'm trying to figure out if I can leave the BIG kite
        (20m) and board at home. We'll have the flexibility of having a boat,
        so hopefully that will increase the launching options. THANK YOU!

        to the most frequently asked questions.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • mstreger
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25, 2005
          We are renting from SunSail on Beef Island, I think, and there are 10
          people going... although I'm not sure which boat configuration we've
          reserved. Anything in particular I should be looking for (or not
          looking for) in terms of the the boat size, etc? thanks...