Re: [ksurf] Kiteboards checked as baggage

  • MARQ MORRISON
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2005
      larry

      the deciever bag rocks. i've had mine over a year now
      and i have yet to pay for excess baggage. a couple of
      my friends have borrowed it and they have nothing but
      praise for the beast. it does creeate a little bit of
      a problem getting a cab, at least in LA, as they are
      lazy and do not like big baggage.

      the one time i was questioned i simply told them i was
      carrying professional stunt kites. they had no idea
      what i was talking about and they let it pass with no
      baggae fees. use the skycaps, when available, and tip
      them $5-10 they usually don't dig to deep.

      be sure to check out "Into The Air: A Kiteboarding
      Experience" street date 12/12/05.

      view trailer: www.intotheairmovie.com

      peas
      www.intotheairmovie.com