Kite Info 4 Future Publication

  • stancevideomagazine
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2005
      Hello Gang!

      I am looking for information on the kiteboarding scene in Canada for
      publication in upcoming kite magazines and DVDs.

      Could anyone please provide details on:

      Upcoming Canadian kiteboarding events.
      Famous Canadian riders and what they are doing now.
      Your local area - photos (must be high resolution) and what makes the
      spot so sweet.
      Anything to do with the Canadian kiteboarding scene and Canadian riders
      (i.e. Canadian kiteboarding news).
      How I can get a hold of you if more information is required.

      Please email infomation to ultrakitegirl at gmail.com.

      Thank you!
    • stancevideomagazine

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 24, 2005