Help with Mexico Spots

  • Michael Alpert
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2005
      I just learned that I earned a free trip to Cabo San lucas, actually
      it's a little north of that in San Jose Los Cabos. I sort of have to
      stay in that vicinity for 4 days (but definitely want to kite while I'm
      there)then I want to travel to some epic spots. It's my first time in
      Baja. Does anyone know the conditions in and around Cabo? and how far
      from there would I have to go to get some good wind and waves.

      This free trip coincides with an out of pocket trip I have already
      planned with my bros to the BVI's. So I have to decide in the next day.

      Please Help!

      Mike