Kiteboard or Windsurf in Aruba

  • aruba_timeshare
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2005
      My wife and I are windsurfers of intermediate skill and have
      vacationed for the last few years in Aruba. The wind/weather is
      excellent and the site at the fisherman's huts is great for all
      levels. The water is warm and waist deep for quite a way out.

      Last summer we took kiteboarding lessons from Dare-2-Fly/Vela at the
      huts. Mike was the instructor there and did a great job with us.
      There were three of us maximum in the class each day so we got allot
      of semi-private instruction. After several days of tea-bagging we
      each got a few rides and now we're hooked.

      Unfortunately, we now have a situation that will make it difficult for
      us to continue travelling to Aruba every year. As such, we have a
      timeshare unit at the brand new Marriott Aruba Surf Club that we need
      to sell. Kiteboarders and Windsurfers absolutely cannot go wrong
      here. We've loved it and will miss going down. If you or someone you
      know might be interested in a great deal at a world class resort,
      please visit our site: http://www.marriottsurfclub.com

      By the way, I've heard allot of debate about the safety of the
      Cabrinha Recon2 system during the launch phase. Can anyone personally
      comment on an experience they may have had good or bad?

      Thanks,
      Bear