Re: [ksurf] Interesting 2001 doc!

  • CCKiteboarder@hotpop.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2005
      Yep - that was me. I'm sure glad there are people out there bringing
      evolutionary kite improvements to market. I'm very hapy to see the
      concepts that were part of DaVinci/Seasmik/Next, for a much safer
      traction kite, finally come to fruition.

      Alot of the kiters here a loving the CrossBow.

      Steve
      Carson City, Nevada, USA

      11/4/05 2:32:16 PM, hungvu2000@... wrote:

      >Pretty close. Also the rational for doing it too (to reduce the wingtip
      >vortices). This plus the "bridle" that you played with a couple years
      >back (I beleive we did have some discussion about that here too).
      Voila...

      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com ===

    • hungvu2000@rogers.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2005
        Steve,

        The old thread was here in case you can't find it
        http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/kitesurf/message/67041

        Hung.