Re: [ksurf] Interesting 2001 doc!

  • hungvu2000@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
      Pretty close. Also the rational for doing it too (to reduce the wingtip
      vortices). This plus the "bridle" that you played with a couple years
      back (I beleive we did have some discussion about that here too). Voila...

      Hung.

    • CCKiteboarder@hotpop.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2005
        Yep - that was me. I'm sure glad there are people out there bringing
        evolutionary kite improvements to market. I'm very hapy to see the
        concepts that were part of DaVinci/Seasmik/Next, for a much safer
        traction kite, finally come to fruition.

        Alot of the kiters here a loving the CrossBow.

        Steve
        Carson City, Nevada, USA

        unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com ===

      • hungvu2000@rogers.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 15, 2005
          Steve,

          The old thread was here in case you can't find it
          http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/kitesurf/message/67041

          Hung.