Re: [ksurf] Interesting 2001 doc!

  • CCKiteboarder@hotpop.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
      Looks alot like a Crossbow doesn't it?

      Steve

      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com ===

    • hungvu2000@rogers.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
        Pretty close. Also the rational for doing it too (to reduce the wingtip
        vortices). This plus the "bridle" that you played with a couple years
        back (I beleive we did have some discussion about that here too). Voila...

        Hung.

      • CCKiteboarder@hotpop.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2005
          Yep - that was me. I'm sure glad there are people out there bringing
          evolutionary kite improvements to market. I'm very hapy to see the
          concepts that were part of DaVinci/Seasmik/Next, for a much safer
          traction kite, finally come to fruition.

          Alot of the kiters here a loving the CrossBow.

          Steve
          Carson City, Nevada, USA

        • hungvu2000@rogers.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 15, 2005
            Steve,

            The old thread was here in case you can't find it
            http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/kitesurf/message/67041

            Hung.